Turn those tired cucumber slices into something special! These cucumber’s have a light brine of Asian fusion bringing cheer to any table. Perfect as a light snack or a fresh feature to add to your next party spread.
Asian Cucumber Salad
- 1 Large (4 cups) English Cucumber thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp Red Onion or Shallot minced
- 1 clove Garlic minced
- 1/4 cup Rice Wine Vinegar
- 1 tsp Honey
- 1 tsp Sesame Seed Oil
- 1 tsp Sesame Seeds
- 1 tsp Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- 1/4 tsp Himalyalan Salt
- In a medium bowl combine sliced cucumber, minced red onion, minced garlic.
- In a separate small bowl mix together rice wine vinegar, honey, sesame seed oil, sesame seeds, red pepper flakes, and sea salt .
- Add dressing to the cucumber bowl. Toss to mix everything.
- Serve immediately or cover and let sit in the refrigerator for an hour or two to let all the flavors meld.