Perfect for snacking or a meal on the fly. Roasted cauliflower is a favorite side dish in my house, but it is practically a meal when you toss it in a spicy sauce and serve it with blue cheese dip. I roast veggies like this on a high heat because it helps to render a golden-brown color and gives the cauliflower a sweet, nutty flavor. Jonathan is still living the Keto lifestyle and makes these buffalo cauliflower bites about once a week, but we don’t really need an excuse to make these!
Keto Buffalo Cauliflower
- 1 Cauliflower divided into florets
- 2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 3 tbsp Ghee or Butter melted
- 3/4 cup Favorite Red Hot Sauce
- 1 pinch Salt + Pepper to taste
- 1 cup Blue Chesse or Ranch Dressing prepared
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees and divide cauliflower head into florets.
- Melt butter and mix with garlic powder, salt and pepper to taste. In a bowl toss the butter mixture with the cauliflower florets.
- Line a baking sheet with foil and arrange florets in a single layer. Roast for 20 minutes or until tender.
- Remove from oven and toss with red hot sauce. Serve with a side of blue cheese dressing or ranch.