Sweet or salty snack … let’s have both shall we?! For when you can’t decide which way to go these Dark Chocolate Popcorn Cups are absolutely the right answer. Dark chocolate cups topped with salty organic popcorn, crunchy marcona almonds, and dried pitted tart cherries.
Individual portions only take a few minutes to prep and are perfect entertaining sized treat! Serve them right in the wrapper to allow guests ease for mingling at your next gathering.
Dark Chocolate Popcorn Cups
- Cupcake Pan
- 24 Cupcake Liners
- 12 oz Bag Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1/4 cup Marcona Almonds medium chopped
- 1/2 cup Lesser Evil Organic Popcorn Himalayan Pink Salt or other favorite flavor
- 1/4 cup Dried Pitted Tart Cherries
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt Flakes
- Line two cupcake pans with 24 cupcake liners and set aside.
- In a double boiler, melt the dark chocolate chips over medium heat, stirring often, until just a few chips remain un-melted. Remove from the heat and continue to stir until fully melted.
- Scoop 2 spoonfuls of melted chocolate into each cupcake liner. This should give you thin layer across 24 cups. Sprinkle with the almonds, popcorn, cherries and salt flakes. Press lightly to make sure the items stick.
- Place the chocolate in the refrigerator until fully set, at least 2 hours.
From time to time, I work with amazing companies I believe in to develop recipes for my website. Today’s post was brought to you by Lesser Evil Snacks! All opinions are 100% my own and I thank you for supporting the brands that encourage my creativity.