It’s officially summer time!! Fire up the grill and give me all the the wooden skewers because dinner tonight is being served on sticks!! Meat on a stick, with the best seasonings you can find at Spiceology. Veggies on a stick and pineapple rounds… they are all going on the grill for a dinner or happy hour snack that’s ready in less than 30 minutes!! I even jumped on TV to show you how to do it! Check out all the fun I had during my Better Connecticut segment here!
Grilled Chicken Skewers + Grilled Pineapple Rounds
- 6 Boneless Chicken Thighs
- 1/4 cup Pineapple Juice
- 1/2 Lime fresh squeezed juice
- 2 Tbsp Avocado Oil or Canola Oil
- 1/2 cup Spiceology Chile Lime Spice or favorite grilling spice blend
- Scallions chopped, garnish
- 1 Pineapple cut 1/4" slices
- Soak 12 wooden skewers in water for about 3 hours.
- Preheat grill to high.
- Skewer each boneless chicken thigh with 2 skewers so they lay flat.
- Whisk together the pineapple juice, lime juice, oil, and chile lime spice blend. Brush on marinade to each side of the skewered chicken!
- Place thighs on heated grill, cover, and cook until each side becomes golden brown and slightly charred, about 4-5 minutes per side. Do the same to the pineapple slices.
- Remove from grill and let rest for 5 minutes. With a sharp knife, cut the thighs down the center giving you 2 skewers per thigh. Garnish with scallions and grilled pineapple.