Perfect for snacking or a meal on the fly. Roasted cauliflower is a favorite side dish in my house, but it is practically a meal when you toss it in a spicy sauce and serve it with blue cheese dip. I roast veggies like this on a high heat because it helps to render a golden-brown color and gives the cauliflower a sweet, nutty flavor. Jonathan is still living the Keto lifestyle and makes these buffalo cauliflower bites about once a week, but we don’t really need an excuse to make these!
Keto Buffalo Cauliflower
Keto Buffalo Cauliflower bites with dip.
- 1 Cauliflower divided into florets
- 2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 3 tbsp Ghee or Butter melted
- 3/4 cup Favorite Red Hot Sauce
- 1 pinch Salt + Pepper to taste
- 1 cup Blue Chesse or Ranch Dressing prepared
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees and divide cauliflower head into florets.
- Melt butter and mix with garlic powder, salt and pepper to taste. In a bowl toss the butter mixture with the cauliflower florets.
- Line a baking sheet with foil and arrange florets in a single layer. Roast for 20 minutes or until tender.
- Remove from oven and toss with red hot sauce. Serve with a side of blue cheese dressing or ranch.
Do not roast the cauliflower with the red hot sauce or the florets will become mushy. Wait and toss them in the sauce straight out of the oven!!
Leave a Reply