All things Back to School include meal prep that still allows my kids to have a hot breakfast packed with protein before we all head out the door! Darren is changing the morning breakfast game with his “pizza” sheet pan eggs loaded with garden veggies and uncured ham. Perfect served on an English muffin with smashed avocado and a slice of tomato or just plain out of the pan. Make a pan on Sunday and store leftovers to get you though the rush of the week!
Check out all our fun making them here on Better Connecticut!
Sheet Pan Breakfast Egg Sandwich
- Half Sheet Pan
- 6 Eggs large
- 1/4 cup Milk whole or cream
- 4 oz Colby Jack Cheese shredded
- 1/4 cup Diced Ham uncured
- 1/4 cup Green Bell Peppers diced
- 2 Tbsp Chives
- Non Stick Spray olive oil
- English Muffins
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray half sheet pan with non stick spray.
- In a medium bowl whisk together eggs and milk for about 2 minutes until well combined.
- Pour egg mixture into half sheet pan and sprinkle with ham, peppers and chives. Do NOT add in the cheese (yet).
- Bake in oven for 11 minutes. Now remove from oven and add cheese to top and bake for an additional 2 minutes until cheese melts evenly.
- Remove from oven and when cooled, cut into squares. Serve with toasted and buttered english muffins.