A quick and healthier sweet snack or lunch treat to keep Mama and the kids happy. I love snacking balls and these are one of my top favorites because they are made with cashew butter and unsweetened shredded coconut – whats not to love here, really?! Plus, this recipe only uses 4 simple ingredients and makes about 16 balls. We love them best cold and you can stash them in a freezer for up to 3 months!
Cashew Coconut Balls
- Food Processor or Blender
- 1 1/2 cup Organic Oatmeal
- 1/2 cup Honey
- 1/2 cup Cashew Butter or Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup Unsweetened Shredded Coconut plus an additional 1/4 cup for rolling
- Place the oats in a food processor or blender and pulse until finely ground.
- In a medium mixing bowl, stir together the cashew butter and honey until well combined. Add in the ground oats and coconut.
- Use a spoon to scoop about a tablespoon of the mixture into your hand. Roll into a ball. Repeat with remaining mixture. This should make about 16 balls.
- Place the coconut in a separate bowl or plate and roll the balls in the coconut to completely cover.
- Store balls covered in the fridge for up to a week, or in the freezer for up to 3 months.