Slow Cooker Vegetarian Chili Nachos
Healthy Vegetarian Chili loaded with three types of beans and chunky organic vegetables. Perfect winter slow cooker dish to feed a hungry crowd - Nacho Bar Style!
Servings: 8 people
- 1 Organic Red Onion diced
- 2 Organic Carrots diced
- 1 Organic Green Pepper diced
- 1 Organic Red Pepper diced
- 1 Organic Sweet Potato
- 1 Jalapeno chopped fine (optional heat)
- 2 Tbsp Garlic Powder
- 1 Tbsp Onion Powder
- 2 tsp Oregano (dried)
- 2 1/2 Tbsp Chili Power
- 2 Tbsp Ground Cumin
- 2 tsp Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 Tbsp Salt
- 2 tsp Ground Pepper
- 1 (15 oz) can Organic Diced Tomatoes
- 1 cup Organic Tomato Sauce
- 1 cup Organic Vegetable Broth
- 1 (15 oz) can Organic Kidney Beans rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 oz) can Organic Pinto Beans rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 oz) can Organic Black Beans rinsed and drained
Nacho Bar (Optional Toppings)
- Organic Corn Chips
- Organic Valley Sour Cream
- 1.5 cups Organic Valley Mexican Blend Finely Shredded Cheese
- Organic Tomatoes
- Red Onion
Wash and dice vegetables. Drain and rinse beans.
Place all ingredients into slow cooker/Crockpot and stir to combine
Cover with lid and cook on HIGH for 4 hours or LOW for 8 hours.
Serve chili warm with all your favorite toppings.