Turn those tired cucumber slices into something special! These cucumber’s have a light brine of Asian fusion bringing cheer to any table. Perfect as a light snack or a fresh feature to add to your next party spread.
Asian Cucumber Salad
This Asian cucumber salad packs a little spice and a whole lot of freshness! Nice side dish to add to your party spread or to keep in the fridge for snacking.
Servings: 4 people
- 1 Large (4 cups) English Cucumber thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp Red Onion or Shallot minced
- 1 clove Garlic minced
- 1/4 cup Rice Wine Vinegar
- 1 tsp Honey
- 1 tsp Sesame Seed Oil
- 1 tsp Sesame Seeds
- 1 tsp Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- 1/4 tsp Himalyalan Salt
- In a medium bowl combine sliced cucumber, minced red onion, minced garlic.
- In a separate small bowl mix together rice wine vinegar, honey, sesame seed oil, sesame seeds, red pepper flakes, and sea salt .
- Add dressing to the cucumber bowl. Toss to mix everything.
- Serve immediately or cover and let sit in the refrigerator for an hour or two to let all the flavors meld.
Make ahead dish. Best if consumed on day one and two.
Leave a Reply