Healthy pumpkin pecan granola sweetened with maple syrup and loaded with fall spices! I’m taking a timeout to enjoy the flavors of fall. Lightly sweetened homemade granola topped on yogurt or with my favorite milk as a cereal, is a wonderful way to-do so!
Crunchy bits of oatmeal loaded with pumpkin seeds and pecans. Once the granola turns golden brown, remove it from the oven and let cool completely. During the cooling process it will crisp up making it a lovely snack or breakfast topper! The kids enjoy it as is, and I enjoy topping it on yogurt or in a bowl with our favorite milk.
Pumpkin Pecan Granola
- 2 cups Organic Old Fashioned Rolled Oats
- 1/3 cup Raw Pecans
- 2/3 cup Raw Pumpkin Seeds (pepitas)
- 1/4 cup Coconut Oil
- 1/2 cup Maple Syrup
- 3 tsp Organic Pumpkin Puree
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 2 tsp Pumpkin Spice
- 1 tsp Pink Salt
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- In a large bowl combine together the oats, pecans, seeds, spices and salt.
- In a small glass dish warm the coconut oil in the microwave until melted. Whisk in the maple syrup, and pumpkin puree. Pour wet ingredients over the dry ingredients and quickly mix with spatula.
- Spread the mixture evenly onto a baking sheet and bake for 25-30 minutes, stirring at the halfway point.
- Once the granola turns golden brown, remove from oven and let cool completely. During the cooling process it will crisp up.
- Enjoy by topping on yogurt or in a bowl with favorite milk.
Leave a Reply