Honey Peanut Butter Coconut Cream Dip is a light and simple party snack!! Ready in minutes served with a side of Lesser Evil Honey Roasted Paleo Puffs for the win. The best part about this dip is it has 4 simple and clean ingredients!!
Okay, lets talk Coconut Milk… you all know I am a huge fan of canned Coconut Milk (full fat) and when it’s whipped with an electric hand mixer it creates a soft creamy base. I added in peanut butter here to help give the dip a little depth and protein! Remember to save some honey to drizzle on top before serving. This dip sure is sweet, simple, and fun for your next snacking moment!
Honey Peanut Butter Coconut Cream Dip
- Electric Hand Mixer
- 13.5 oz Coconut Milk 365 Everyday Value Organic Full Fat Coconut Milk Can (refrigerated overnight)
- 1/4 cup Peanut Butter creamy
- 2 Tbsp Honey + extra for drizzle on top
- 1 tsp Cinnamon ground
- 1 bag Lesser Evil Honey Roasted Paleo Puffs
- Refrigerate the coconut milk can overnight so the cream hardens on top. When ready to make the dip, only scoop out the cold cream from the top. (Note: you can save the liquid at the bottom for smoothies, etc.)
- In a large glass bowl using an electric hand mixer, whip the coconut cream until thick and creamy, almost like the consistency of frosting. Add in the peanut butter, honey, and cinnamon. Whip until well blended and smooth.
- Drizzle honey on top and serve with Lesser Evil Honey Roasted Paleo Puffs.
From time to time, I work with amazing companies I believe in to develop recipes for my website. Today’s post was brought to you by Lesser Evil Snacks! All opinions are 100% my own and I thank you for supporting the brands that encourage my creativity.